Comment on page
How to set up Synology NAS SMS notifications
This page explains how to set up Synology NAS DSM 7.x SMS notifications using Textbelt.
- 1.Create a Textbelt API key. Copy the key and save it.
- 2.Open DSM and go to Control Panel
- 3.Select the SMS tab
- 4.Click "Enable SMS Notifications"
- 5.Click "Add SMS Service Provider" and supply any name
GETas the HTTP method and click Next
- 8.Click Next on the HTTP request header page (nothing to edit here)
- 9.You will see on the left; key, phone, message. On the right use the drop down and select the correct category for each. Then click Done.
- 10.Enter your API key and the phone number that will receive the text.
- 11.Click "Send a Test SMS Message". That's it!